Qualifications necessary to submit application for licensing by ABA Ministries.
All candidates applying for membership t must give evidence of:
-Born-again experience John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
-A Spirit-filled life Eph 5:18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
-A divine call to the ministry Titus 1:7 For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not self-willed, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;
All applicants for licensing:
1. Must show evidence of spiritual maturity and Godly character in their public and private lives
2. Must have been actively involved in the ministry of helps in service to their local Church
3. Must purpose to devote their life to the work of the ministry
4. Must attend ABA Ministerial Fellowship Conference annually.
Procedure for Applying for License Credentials:
1. Applicant must submit a signed copy of the ABA “Statement of Faith”
2. Applicant must submit a “Licensing Applicant Questionnaire”
3. Applicant must submit the “Letter of Recommendation” from their Pastor or Overseer and Two “Letters of Character Reference” from two people that can testify to the character and lifestyle of the applicant.
4. Applicant must enclose a non-refundable fee of $100. Dollars for U.S.A., Canada and London.
$55. for all other countries - payable to ABA FOUNDATION
5. Applicant will be notified usually within 30 days of the decision made by ABA
1. All ministers shall be in agreement with ABA. in matters of doctrine, conduct and ministry.
2. All ministers affiliated with ABA are expected to work and support ABA Programs and policies. Failure to do so may be cause for bringing review of their ministry and affiliation.
3. Ministers must submit no less than 4 quarterly reports per year to ABA. These reports should be submitted at the end of each quarter of the year. These reports should include the ways in which you have been effective for the work of the ministry, any new outreaches begun within that quarter and overall progress and vision of the ministry.
4. Ministers must renew their credentials on a yearly basis within the specified time in order to maintain affiliation. They must submit a completed “renewal application” and a non-refundable application fee of $100.00 for U.S.A., Canada, and London / $55.00 for all other countries per year.
5. Ministers must preach a minimum of 24 times per year or be actively involved in full time ministry such as a Music, Visitation, or Education Ministry, or be employed in a church staff/management position, or be engaged in one of the five-fold ministries, etc.
6. Ministers must attend at least one ABA Minister’s Conference per year (where applicable).
Failure to do so will automatically result in review of the Minister’s credentials by the World Missions Board.
Termination of Credentials
1. Withdrawn: A minister who has elected to withdrawal himself from the Fellowship and there are no charges filed against him/her shall be listed as “withdrawn”.
2. Suspended: A minister may be suspended from the Fellowship because of failure to maintain a Godly lifestyle and testimony, or for a non-cooperative spirit.
3. A Minister who fails to renew his credentials with ABA will be automatically withdrawn.